17 September, 2015

FABY: Springtime Art

My first spring manicure is a good one even if I say so myself! 

I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to select some polish shades from cruelty-free brand FABY for swatching so I chose a trio of fresh and bright spring colours, the first being the vibrant green Springtime Art.  Springtime Art is from FABY's Renaissance collection and perfectly described on their site as "...the colour of new grass shoots as spring unfolds." I'm not going to even try to top that so I'll just talk about application: a superbly smooth cream formula that applied evenly and perfectly opaque in two coats.  The pictures can do the rest of the talking.

All pictures taken indoors under artificial light:



FABY nail colours are salon quality and 5 Free.

(This  product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh this colour is sooooooooooooooooooo cool. I haven't seen one like this before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fabulous green, and I don't usually go crazy over bright green!

      Delete
  2. Now that is GREEN oh my word! Such a great pop of colour to invite spring in, nice one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...