12 July, 2015

Wet n Wild Color Shine Nail Color: Lady Luck

It's time to sport another old polish from the depths of my equally old Ikea Helmer cabinet!

I'd decided that the right shade of pink can be just as easily worn in the middle of winter as the middle of summer so Wet n Wild's Lady Luck is what I came up with for a quick cheer-me-up manicure.  Lady Luck is deeper shade of pink - almost fuchsia - with the barest hint of shimmer that only really reveals itself in the brightest light.  This polish was a travel souvenir from a friend a few years ago and I think it may be discontinued so I apologize again and I won't get into the application details - my point is that pink is a valid nail colour choice for winter, unless of course you're lucky enough to be enjoying the Northern summer right now!

Full sun


 Partial sun

How do you like to brighten up your winter?

7 comments:

  1. I'm still sort of loving bright shades, but it is summer here, so, I'm actually on trend for once! Hahahaha. There are a couple more Diors that I want to pick up, but I think I have to cool it on the nail polish front this year already, lOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you got off to a running start? I'm buying single polishes here and there, and I think I need to keep myself in check too before the backlog accumulates even more!

      Delete
    2. I think I bought three polishes this year, which isn't bad, actually (2 Diors and 1 Lippmann), and one of them was even on sale! But I bought a lot of clothes recently, and we are planning a trip to Korea, so...something has to go, lol!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I've been shopping my stash too! I love that colour, it's such a beautiful bright shade, perfect for a pop of colour in our cold winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness knows we need some brightening up around here! I'm over this winter already and we're not quite half-way there yet! I think a lot more stash shopping is on the cards for me this year :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty, I like the subtle sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that I was able to capture it - even just a little!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...