25 April, 2015

OPI Hawaii Collection: Lost My Bikini In Molokini

A good mid-tone purple is one of those colours that can be worn any time of the year and Lost My Bikini In Molokini from OPI's Hawaii collection is definitely one of those.

I've a well documented love of purple so of course I enjoyed wearing this colour.  While OPI say Lost My Bikini In Molokini is "reef inspired", to me this cool blue-toned purple is reminiscent of Iris flowers, another reason that I love it.  The application itself was trouble-free and done in 2 coats and this manicure graced my nails for the working week with minimal chipping.  All pictures were taken in indirect daylight:




What's your favourite shade from the Hawaii collection?


(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

8 comments:

  1. Love this shade! I don't pay too much attention to salon polish releases anymore but there's always a shade or two in a collection that catches the eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beaut! I have a real weakness for rich blue purples like this one - I wanted to wear it first but saved the best for last! Lol!

      Delete
  2. I only just saw this collection today, but this colour is definitely up there as a fav from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! This is my pick of the purples!

      Delete
  3. A beautiful purple! Purples are definitely one of my preferred colours to wear on the nails and this one would be no exception :) Plus the formula of OPI creme polishes is usually impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I love this! A gorgeous purple creme is always a good idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple is always gonna catch my eye first too! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...