23 April, 2015

OPI Hawaii Collection: Aloha From OPI

Now that I've swatched some of the pastels from OPI's Hawaii collection I'm onto some brights - just what we need down here at the moment to distract from the fact that winter's well on the way...

Aloha From OPI is one of those very familiar - yet still irresistible to me - bright coral shades which pop up in any decent spring/summer nail lacquer collection.  Caving in to my weakness for coral, as soon as I saw Aloha in the Little Hulas pack I chose it for my vacation pedi (I'm happy to report it's still going strong on my tootsies after 3 weeks too)!  Of course I will spare you pictures of my pedicure in a favour of a more traditional fingernail swatch - this is two coats minus the topcoat this time and it still looks pretty juicy...

Sun


Shade

Until the next swatch post!


 (This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

6 comments:

  1. Yes! I want a shade like this! I have a straight up red and an orange, but I want an orange-red, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't resist these kinds of colours - and this is juicy enough for you too Larie!

      Delete
  2. So pretty, I really love this shade! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly the kind of shade that perks me up in warmer weather. Pretty sure I have some dupes or near dupes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can just imagine that you do Liz! I'll always have room in my collection for a good coral too for that very reason - it's always so cheerful!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...