24 March, 2015

She Aromatherapy Nail Varnish: Pink Diamonds

Rose gold was a big trend in beauty and accessories over the last couple of years and I still love it.  Cue Pink Diamonds from She Aromatherapy's All That Sparkles collection!
 
Pink Diamonds is another quite simple but high impact, dense micro-glitter polish from this 'mystery' All That Sparkles collection (see my first swatch, Lustrous Pearls here) and is a soft rose gold on the nails.  As per usual this is two coats sealed with a top coat.
 
Shade
 
 
Sun
 
 
I've been enjoying wearing these micro-glitter polishes because they have all the sparkle without the stubborn removal.
 
 
Until my next post!


4 comments:

  1. What a stunning colour! Plus winner that you don't have the nightmare-ish removal process that you normally have with glitter polish!

    Áine Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really stunning polish indeed! I've tried three of these now and they're positively a dream to remove compared to traditional glitters. I can only hope that She Aromatherapy decides to release the collection soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, this is really gorgeous! I still love everything rose gold, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll ever tire of rose gold because it has such a classic feel to it! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...