30 November, 2014

OPI: Shorts Story

As I write this - on the last day of the southern hemisphere spring - it's feeling distinctly like summer and, I can't resist the pun, like shorts weather! I'm flaking out on the bed, under the ceiling cooler so you know I'm not kidding at all!
 
Let's just segue awkwardly from the shorts wearing weather to Shorts Story, one of the summery shades from OPI's Brights Collection.  I'm a huge fan of this particular pink shade because it's just so PINK!  It's a pure bright pink - not a coral pink, not a mauve pink, not a blue pink - just PINK! Two coats of colour later and I had glossy pink statement nails for a week...
 
 Sun
 
 
Shade
 
 
What's your favourite shade of pink polish?
 
 


12 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, it is too pink. And it's so bright too!!! One of my favourite pinks is by OPI, called Japanese Rose Garden. You should peek at it! It's really lovely, much more toned-down than this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japanese Rose Garden sounds familiar to me. I think I might have it somewhere - I'll have to look! :-)

      Delete
  2. Even though I'm not usually drawn to pink, I do like this particular shade, and wish I had something like it. If I'm going to wear pink, it's usually a delicate baby pink or at the other end of the scale at fuchsia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look amazing with that Joe Fresh lippy of yours - although that lippy is MUCH BRIGHTER!!!

      Delete
  3. Following you now, gorgeous blog :)

    Like the previous post about Sephora <333

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Find me here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I love getting those kinds of reactions from you - pink does that to you every time! Hehe!

      Delete
  5. I like my pinks darker than this but it looks just right on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my sort of bright pink- it also happens to be my mother in laws favourite pink nail polish, which impresses me to no end

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...