07 August, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie: Autumn Spice

I bought this polish for the interesting colour but I ended up falling for the scent!
 
Autumn Spice is from Revlon's still available (phew!) Parfumerie range of scented polishes.  The colour is perfect all in itself - a rich warm red-brown with golden flecks which play in the light so I'm loving it.  Now for the scent:  this one smells just like spice cookies or my old aunt's homemade gingerbread.  I found it literally craving inducing so my own little joke is this particular scented polish should come with a warning cos it's not suitable for those on a diet! Okay enough silly musings and down to the nuts and bolts.  Application was non-problematic and considering I chose to go without top coat because I preferred the slightly textured finish the polish didn't take forever to dry and wore well for most of the week.  Onto the all important pics:
 
Sun:
 
 
Shade:
 
What's your favourite scent from this range?
 

10 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty winter colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it - I think it's my favourite from the range actually!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha cookie polish you say? I'm in! And it is a great shade for fall which is coming up here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent lasts a day or two and isn't too overpowering so I think you'll like it!

      Delete
  3. I love the cute bottles and colours of this series, but the smells -- ugh, sorry, no. LOL This colour is stunning though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottles are very cute! Hehe! I was seriously drawn in by the colour of this one but I am partial to the scent of cinnamon and spice ;)

      Delete
  4. Lol, I'm usually not down with scented polish, although Cirque Colors smell like clary sage, I think? I do like those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A herbal scent would be a lovely option! I don't like anything too chemical or cloyingly sweet but so far the two I've tried have been fine for my nose :)

      Delete
  5. I've never tried Revlon's scented polish, but this color looks lovely! I'll have to check it out next time I visit Priceline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely check them out for the colours - Priceline always seems to have good deals :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...