16 June, 2014

OPI Gwen Stefani Collection: In True Stefani Fashion

I bought In True Stefani Fashion from OPI's Gwen Stefani collection a few months ago and this wonderful holographic silver glitter polish was my sole choice from the collection - I'm kicking myself and part of me now wants the whole collection. I may be a little naughty (breaking my nail polish no buy) and treat myself to the minis before it's too late - perhaps...
 
In True Stefani Fashion is a dense mix of larger square pieces of holographic glitter with a generous smattering of silver micro-glitter.  A single coat is all it took to cover my charcoal grey base and I'm back in glitter heaven again.
 
All pictures taken in indirect daylight: 

 

 
What were your top picks from the Gwen Stefani collection?
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I don't really remember this collection, to be honest! It's a shame - quite pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's quite a few interesting 'Larie' shades in the line like deep charcoal, and a vampy red!

      Delete
  2. Pretty polish! I've kind of gone off purchasing glitters though, because removal is such a chore!

    I liked Push and Shove though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why - maybe because it was only a one-coater and I had a thick base underneath - but this actually wasn't too bad to remove. I hear you though...sometimes I look at a glitter and then talk myself out of it because I'm already predicting the hassle it will be to take off! :p

      Delete
  3. I loved this collection so much, the bright pink Hey Baby! is pretty much my favourite pink polish ever (yep, ever, that's crazy!) I love this over the black and think you should grab the mini pack for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How good are those colours and finishes! Petra haircare were sold out on the minis when I checked a few days ago - looks like I'll have to try DJ's or Myer for the mini pack.

      Delete
  4. I haven't worn nail polish since I took off MAC Shimmerfish about a month ago, lol. I'm losing my polish mojo again, halp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nooo...

      Actually don't feel too bad. I had all kinds of plans for changing up the nails over the weekend then just got plain lazy myself. I ended up deciding to shorten them and just do a plain work appropriate mani.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...