28 January, 2014

OPI: Haven't The Foggiest

Hello! Yes I'm still here! 
 
Am I the only one who finds it a little hard getting out of the starting gate in January?  To have a little introductory ramble:   this month has been a bit all over the place with the weather (just too freaking hot!), me getting back to work after a month long break at home with my boy, and getting my (no longer) little boy organised for his first year of high school - to give international readers some context in Australia high school starts in 7th grade.  It's not a giant leap but it's a milestone nonetheless.  Ramble over.
 
Now the reason I'm here - another nail polish post.  This time I'm posting one of the very few colours I bought from OPI's San Francisco collection released in 2013.  Haven't The Foggiest is a pretty amazing polish actually so I'm particularly glad I bought it.  I thought it was going to be a standard silver foil but it's much more of a pewter and that makes it infinitely more interesting to me.  It's got a darker edge to it and I can almost see a duochrome happening too - a winner for sure! I applied two coats and omitted the topcoat this time.
 
All pictures taken indoors:
 
 
 
All things going well I have a video update on my beauty diet planned for my next post :)
 
Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. I like foils like this a lot! They're so interesting and edgy. Good luck to your son for his first day! School here starts in August...I'm a little disoriented, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Larie! I think I am more nervous about my son starting high school than he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a nice colour, I love the San Fran collection it has so many shades that were pretty and up my alley! I'm sure your son is going to adore high school, good luck to him with settling in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't pay much attention to the SF collection and am just getting to the unswatched Bond collection just now, lol. Missed seeing you around but understandable that you were busy! High school starts in Gr. 9 here and ends after Gr. 12. How long does the Aus school go for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Liz! Australian high school runs from Year 7 through to Year 12, then it's off to college or university if he's so inclined. Fingers crossed he is cos he currently aspires to be a commercial pilot!

      Speaking about the polish - I loved the Bond collection but this one was just a little too dark for me. The seasons being out of kilter doesn't help at all though - we get the fall collections down here just as we're into spring!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...