17 November, 2013

The baby shower manicure (aka Hello Kitty - Gun of Roses & The Face Shop - PK 107)

Being invited to a pink themed baby shower a few weeks ago (for one of my lovely Melbourne beauty blogger friends Ling from The Best Beauty Blog) it was certain that I'd go for a girly pink manicure!  By the way this is another Ling, not my YouTube buddy just so you don't congratulate the wrong girl...
 
I chose the musk candy pink cream Gun of Roses by Hello Kitty accented with some silver holo bar glitter courtesy of The Face Shop's PK 107. Two coats of base colour, topped with two coats of the glitter and - Voila! - one hyper feminine pink manicure to go with the pink theme.  Naturally I also went over the top with a hot pink blouse and hot pink lipstick.  Too much pink? No, I fitted right in with the rest of the 'pink ladies' at the afternoon tea!

All pictures taken in indirect daylight:

 
 
 
That's all for now!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect for a baby shower :) I don't think I own anything pink, you know - clothing, I mean T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own too much pink really either when it comes to clothes - but when it comes to makeup and nails well, you know!!!

      Delete
  2. LOVING THE PINK MANI!

    I also love how you clarified which Ling it was, LOL...Had a mental photo of Six Inch Heel being very annoyed at being congratulated on her pregnancy lol!

    Wish I could've come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! I wouldn't want to upset her because she's content with her little handful at home. We had a great time - I'd love to go back and do it again actually just for a girl-appropriate event :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute! I usually dislike pink but this one makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! It helped me get into the little girl spirit of the occasion :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...