04 October, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: Tiffany Case

So...
 
Well behind everyone else, I find OPI's Liquid Sand textured polishes are my current obsession. I may have a few more of these in my collection now *cough*.
 
I bought Tiffany Case in a Sasa Singapore sale and at the time I had my doubts over whether it was the genuine OPI article.  I'm still not 100% sure but I did enjoy wearing this flattering shade - it's not quite Tiffany box blue but ever so slightly lighter and this polish has an added sparkle courtesy of silver and blue glitter.  I applied 2 coats and it quickly dried down to the rough textured, glittery finish.  On the negative side I did find this a little more stubborn to remove than Jinx and OMG I had some ugly blue staining too which I was unprepared for.

Sun


Indoors


Until next time!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the icy blue colour though not the sand texture. There's no race to get obsessed with "new" products - they choose to make us mad at the most inconvenient times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I've started revisiting my older stuff lately actually. In a way this blog reflects more how I feel and my own tastes rather than the newest, "hottest" stuff! :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...