19 September, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: Jinx

This is my first experience with OPI's Liquid Sand formula and it won't be the last. 

The vivid golden orange Jinx is from OPI's Bond Girls collection and is an unusual beauty.  I applied two easy coats and the polish dried down quickly to its rough, rendered texture.  The golden sparkle really seduced me - I loved it! Another thing I loved? Removal was an absolute breeze! This polish formula gives you all the interest without the hassle.  I think I'll let the pictures take over from here. 

 
All pictures taken in cloudy conditions

 
 
 
 
 
What do you think of these textured polish looks?
 


10 comments:

  1. Love all the sands :) I only have one by OPI, Stay the night but I had a really hard time removing it :( Yours is pretty too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if I was just lucky with mine because I didn't have any difficulty removing it? I'm wearing another one right now - I'll let you know how I go with removal.

      Delete
  2. This colour is WOWZA. I haven't tried textured sand ones, but maybe I should! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty reluctant about them too and took ages to get on the bandwagon but this one has me hooked!

      Delete
  3. Personally not a fan of textured finishes but the colour is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jinx was my first experience with the liquid sands too! I really love the look of them and the wear I get. Removal is a bit of a pain though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must be too used to removing glitter polishes because I didn't find this too bad at all. Isn't this colour amazing!

      Delete
  5. I love the color, but I don't really like textured polish, either, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I would like these either but I've been surprised! This colour was irresistible and my first pick :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...