04 April, 2013

Missha The Style Lucid Nail Polish - CR03

So...after another internet-related hiccup I'm back again!  I've got a load of backlogged posts to get onto so let's kick off with a quickie nail polish post which should suit both the Northern and Southern hemispheres.

Unfortunately Missha don't get descriptive with their shade names so this nail polish is simply known as CR03.  My guess is maybe CR stands for cream(?) because this is a Spring/Summer/Autumn appropriate cream polish - a flattering pink-toned peach with a hint of pearly sheen that glints subtly in the sunlight.  Missha polishes have huge flat brushes which make for quick coverage although I had to take a bit of extra care as the formula was a little on gluggy side.  With super careful application I'd say this could be a one-coater but I found I needed two for a perfectly smooth veneer. 

Sun


Shade


I'm happy to be back from the internet wilderness and I hope you all had a great Easter!

8 comments:

  1. Now this is my kind of polish, it is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I think it complements your skin tone perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz! I was thinking of you guys going into spring now - a shade like this would be a perfect alternative to nude :)

      Delete
  3. I hate it when polishes don't have names. I've ordered a few of Missha glitter lately, I really like the brand. This color looks so pretty with your skin tone. But you can pull of anything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missha have some great glitters - especially the chunky glitters! I have one or two floating around but haven't got around to wearing them yet :p

      Delete
  4. Looks amazing! I have to get my hands on some of this Missha polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really affordable! From memory they vary in price but they're all less than $10 per bottle.

      I buy mine from the Missha boutique in Box Hill Central :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...