28 September, 2012

Kit: Dive In

So, here's the polish I wore to work this week.

I previously used Kit Cosmetics Dive In for a skittle mani as featured in a review on Australian nail polish brands (see my post on Emma's blog here ) and I thought this colour deserved to be in the spotlight in its own right because it's such a lovely cornflower creme.  Cornflower and periwinkle are some of my favourite polish shades - I'm always drawn to them and I was actually a bit obsessed with snapping them up because they've been so hard to find in Australia until only recently.  Now I see Essence and Revlon also carrying similar shades and - yes - I've bought them all! Onto the pictures of Dive In...

Sun



Shade


That's all for now.

Vita :)

6 comments:

  1. My knees go weak, this is amazing, sigh, a new lemming is born...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it really is pretty Maria! I could have 100 bottles of these sorts of shades! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, how lovely and spring-like! It reminds me of flowers. I like all the purple flowers - violets, lavender, lilacs... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely lavender Larie, and cornflowers! I love all spring flowers - except those that make me sneeze, lol!

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty shade. I don't have anything like it! It does really remind one of spring, balmy sunshine and newly green fields... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, once the spring weather took hold it felt right to wear something like this! I have a few new-ish shades from Essence which are very similar that I plan on wearing soon too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...