30 April, 2012

Weekend mani: Ulta 3 - Lagoon

Guess where I am?  Back on the sofa. I went to work, then to the doc's, then back home.  Well there's nothing as cosy as snuggling up with the blanket (and sometimes the cat) on my lap.  I won't be going far from here tomorrow either.

After doing the red nails last week I switched to green for a bit of weekend fun.  I've got quite a collection of polish from super affordable Australian brand Ulta 3 and Lagoon is the first one I chose to wear for you because it's so contrary to the season.  The leaves are turning colour down here but this is such a spring green with its pastel shimmer.  The slight yellow undertone reminds me of green apples too.  This was a surprisingly flattering green and not too streaky for a shimmer polish.

Full sun


Shade

 Until next time.

Vita :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm a bit bleh too, Lagoon is a lovely pick-me-up colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WTH's going on with everyone being under the weather?? Glad you like the green!

      Delete
  2. Lagoon is really pretty, I'll have go bin diving and find it! I paint my nails vibrant colours when I'm feeling bleh also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Lagoon as well, it is so pretty. I would love to do a floral mani with this as a background, but I'm far too lazy ;P

      Delete
    2. @PassionForPolish - Not bad for a discount polish is it!

      @emmabovary - Great idea! Next time I feel like stretching my nail art "skills" I'll try it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...