26 March, 2012

Japanese NOTD: Winmax Diamond Nail Enamel - 205

"Finally!" I hear you say.  Yes, this is the last of my Japanese nail polish posts.  I'm just a little proud of myself actually for not getting too distracted along the way and seeing this series of posts through to the end - even including a few polishes I'd forgotten to include in my original collection post! 

Now, the imaginatively labelled 205 is another $2.80 Daiso special.  This warm, almost peachy gold shimmer isn't pretending to be fashionable but it isn't too bad so I chose it for my office mani last week.  I applied two coats for full coverage.  It wasn't too streaky and wore well, lasting the full working week after an application of topcoat:

Shade


Full sun


Thanks for looking as always.  Until next time.

Vita :)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...