13 October, 2011

Vacation Haul Part 2 - jewellery

I forgot to pack any jewellery for my vacay - big mistake!  It ended up being a great excuse to look out for some interesting pieces though. 

Weekend markets are always a treasure-trove when you're being "touristy" and I bought some pretty locally made jewellery at the Port Douglas Cotters Market ("Cotters Market" means the goods sold are made by the stallholder). 

I really loved this adjustable silver ring inlaid with turquoise & freshwater pearl and I bought the freshwater pearl earrings to match:

I also got these bangles from the market for a total $10AUD:


During our first week away I picked up these pieces at a clothing and accessories boutique in the sleepy beach-side town of Mission Beach:



I consider these as my souvenirs and I know I'll remember our holiday whenever I wear them.

Thanks for looking.

Vita :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love the ring, pearls are beautiful! especially with the turquoise. Btw, I have an award waiting for you on my blog!
    http://grace-makeupcrazy.blogspot.com/
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg vita! These pieces are amazing! WOW! So jealous- I'd wear every single one of those! Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Haute_Style - Thanks hun. Loved the necklace you were wearing in your last post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...