03 October, 2011

Holiday mani: Revlon Top Speed - Guava Glam

Greetings to you all from Port Douglas, Far North Queensland!

I've got access to the internet (Woo hoo!) so that means I can squeeze in some *live* posting and catch up on your comments.  By the way, thanks for all the well wishes for my holiday.  I'll post some pix once I have a chance to upload and edit them.  It's nice to know you girls are all still there...

Now what did my nubbins wear to go on holiday?  I was in a huge hurry with packing - not just my own stuff but my family's - so I chose a Revlon Top Speed polish for a matching mani/pedi.  Guava is a creme polish which sits somewhere between coral and strawberry.  Summery and very versatile.  This mani/pedi lasted almost a week except for the toenail I scraped on the bottom of the pool! 

Please excuse the nubbins again.  I clipped my nails really short this time due to a break on my index finger and I didn't want to risk any further breaks so they all had to go! 

Sun


Outdoors shade


Hopefully it won't be not too long until my next post.

Vita :)

7 comments:

  1. that has got to be the prettiest pink polish i have ever seen! it looks great!
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails and this color is perfect for summer, looks so good on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Grace - This colour really sits on the fence between pink and coral IRL so it'll wear with pretty much anything.

    @hermetic - Thank you! I sometimes feel a bit embarrassed when my nails are shorter. Goes with the territory of being an ex nail-biter I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drooooooooooooool. I need this in a lip colour. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a bright happy colour!! I quite like short nails, looks good:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely color! I wish you have great time in Port Douglas!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. @SilhouetteScreams - This would be the perfect lipcolour! I'll see if I've got something like it in my stash. :)

    @Priyanka - Thank you :)

    @Marusya V - Thanks, I'm just sad we've only got a few days to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...