30 September, 2011

Haul post: MAC, Estee Lauder & Butter London


**Scheduled post**


Thanks to Hubby this was my second Catch of The Day haul in about a month!  COTD held yet another cosmetics sale so I ordered these bits and pieces:   Butter London polish (HRH), MAC Slimshine lipstick (Gentle Simmer) and an Estee Lauder Five Color Eyeshadow Palette (Surreal Violet).

I can't help myself, I just love purple so this pretty palette was impossible to resist at one-third the retail price ($30AUD compared to the usual $90AUD for EL palettes!).   Here's a close up of the colours plus the obligatory swatches of these and and MAC's Slimshine lippy.  I know the Slimshines have been discontinued which is a pity :(





Finally a tape swatch of HRH, my second Butter London polish - still haven't worn No More Waity Katy yet... Hmmm. HRH is a beautifully rich purple with loads of shimmer.  My kind of colour. Just gorgeous!

That's all for now.

Vita  :)

9 comments:

  1. wow love the EL pallette .. i love puprle too .. u bet u have some great deals at COTD ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this haul! All the producs look amazing! Can't wait to see a FOTD post with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the polish and palette! Can't wait to see how you use the palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Butter London. Great pick - loving all the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Butter London color is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh that butter london polish looks divine. That's the kind of purple I always go for :-) I also have no more waity katy :-) I only have 3 butter londons, I see a problem here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies. :) I'll get some EOTDS and manis happening as soon as I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love purples & also have HRH. After months of not being able to find it, I finally purchased No More Waity Katy, but haven't worn it yet either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Makeup Magpie - Glad I'm not the only one! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...