29 August, 2011

Ooh! Blue glitter! Asai (50)

Last weekend I finally had the chance to try one of the gorgeous glitter polishes I won from The Polish Haven.

This is a single coat of Asai (50), a vivid azure blue glitter layered over a deep navy blue creme (Essence - Just Rock It!).  I added top coat to give it a glassy finish and I was absolutely in love with the resulting look.  I don't need to say any more so here are lots of pictures:

Full sun


Indoors natural daylight
Until my next post.

Vita :)

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Blue glittery polishes are my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polish! Your nails look fab too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic over that base!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cincly - I can't get enough of blue and teal at the moment. I've scored a few more blue glitters I hope to post soon :)

    @The Nail Buff - Thanks, I couldn't stop looking at my nails while I was wearing this mani.

    @Kristy - All thanks to you! Where did you get these amazing Asai polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, what a pretty color, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing combination, I love blues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Blue polish---especially glitter is a fave of mine. :) I think it'd look gorgeous layered over a baby pink shade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sishoba - Thanks :)

    @Jaztee - I was really happy with this combo.

    @Vintage Makeup - Blue glitter over baby pink sounds interesting, I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...