31 August, 2011

Layering: OPI Italian Love Affair + Silver Shatter

I tried to conjure up a cheesy title for this post such as,  "An Italian Love Affair with Silver...blah, blah..." but obviously didn't feel witty enough to come up with anything amusing tonight.

I think this is one of my more successful, wearable Silver Shatter pairings.  SS looked quite subtle over the pastel pink Italian Love Affair and I actually wore this mani to the office last Friday:

Lamplight

What do you think?

Until next time.

Vita :)


5 comments:

  1. Yep, this combo works for me too. I'm totally over the black shatter now, going for more subtle shatters and this looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilit, I agree with you. I think I prefer my everyday mani's to be a bit less distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combo! :) Super pretty!

    I have a question unrelated to this, is the brand Bloom a drugstore brand or a high end brand there?

    I know in the U.S. it's expensive, but I was thinking maybe it's cheaper there because it's originally from AUS?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vintage Makeup - Bloom's actually a department store brand here too. The prices are just under $20AUD for bottle of nail polish and around $28AUD for a lipstick. Bloom does have a (slighter) cheaper diffusion brand called B by Bloom which retails in Australian Target stores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Vita

    Thanks for letting me know! :)

    I had no idea they had a slightly cheaper brand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...