14 July, 2011

Layering with China Glaze White Cap

China Glaze's White Cap is one of the shades I bought in my TransDesign haul a few months ago (here).  I thought it would give an extra bit of spark and dazzle to Zoya's Zara mani featured in  my last post.

White Cap is from China Glaze's recent Anchors Away collection and is another fantastic layering polish with gold glass flecks suspended in a sheer white base.  I've seen many posts of this polish looking gorgeous layered over darker colours such as green and navy blue and I figured it would look equally fabulous over softer colours.  The picture-fest shows you I wasn't disappointed.  This look was achieved with one coat:


Full sun - Uber pretty!



Shade - looks like fairy dust on my nails...

This was a hyper-feminine mani that I especially enjoyed wearing.  Another one of those "...can't stop looking at it..." combos for me.

I hope you enjoyed looking at this post.

Vita :)

7 comments:

  1. This mani is super gorgeous! I love what you did, now I think I'm going to have get those polishes and do the same.

    Love your blog by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Bella,

    Super, Duper pretty nails!! It really does look like fairy dust on them. It's just true love for sure.. ha ha. I love the colour, AND... your nails are just so beautiful.

    Thanks for following me back, I truly am grateful.

    Love your blog!!

    Have a really great day!!

    Hugs & Kisses
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo pretty, really looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Danielle - Glad to have inspired you. Welcome to my little blog :)

    @Shelley - Thanks, my pleasure!

    @Blingernails - Thanks, White Cap really turned up the glitz on this mani!

    @Vintage Makeup - As you know I'm addicted to sparkles too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is crazy gorgeous and I adore Zara already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Chloeblue - I think you need to check out TransDesign. They've got a huge range of China Glaze ridiculously cheap. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...