27 July, 2011

Blog Award: 5 more awards!

I've received a bundle of awards recently that I want to acknowledge and pass on...

Firstly, I was lucky enough to be given the Butterfly Award by two lovely bloggers, thatleanne whose blog is filled with lovely freehand nail art designs and Ageless Secrets which is a lovely beauty blog for those of us (me included) who are a little more mature - just a little over 21 - but still love our beauty.  Thank you both!

Shelley from Ageless Secrets also additionally tagged me for all of these awards:  Stylish Blogger Award, One Lovely Blogger Award, Kreativ Blogger Award and the Versatile Blogger Award:






THE RULES: 
1) Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them. 
2) Post seven things about yourself.
3) Answer The Favourites questions below
3) Pass the love to 15 bloggers.

7 THINGS ABOUT ME
1) I'm addicted to blogging
2) As a child I was able to walk en pointe (like a ballerina) in bare feet
3) I can twist my tongue at right angles!
4) I love seafood but don't like freshwater fish
5) Bananas are my favourite fruit
6) I've been working for the same organisation for over 20 years!
7) I'm trying to get back into running - again!

THE QUESTIONS
1) Name your favorite colour:  Purple - any shade of this is good!
2) Name your favorite song:  Alejandro by Lady Gaga
3) Name your favorite dessert:  Lately I've been making quite a few lemon tarts so I guess that makes it my favourite this winter
4) What pisses you off:  Dishonest people
5) When you're upset you:  Swear @#%!!
6) Your favorite pet:  My two cats <3
7) Black or White:  Black - I live in Melbourne so that's our fashion uniform
8) Biggest Fear:  Global warming destroying the environment for my son's generation
9) Best features:  Eyes
10) Everyday attitude:  Positive - I like to make others around me happy
11) What is perfection:  Having quality time with my family
12) Guilty Pleasure:  Chocolate (& nail polish)

I NOMINATE:
***********************************************************************************
 Enjoy checking out of these great blogs.  I've just found out I've received ANOTHER two awards - Yay!  I'll save those for another post.

That's all for now.

Vita :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards! You deserve them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Bella,
    Congratulations... you did a really great job on the post. I love it.
    I love anything lemon too, esp my Mom's homemade lemon pie... mm mm yummy!! :) the sad thing is ... I usually eat too much of it!! Not good.. not good at all!!
    Have a really wonderful day!!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx
    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vintage Makeup - Thanks xoxoxo

    @Shelley - Thanks for the awards xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! and thank you so much for nominating me :) x

    Now I'm craving lemon tarts lol. Diet, what diet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ashleigh - My pleasure :) Yeah, and I'm supposed to be going on a swimsuit diet, I'm off to Port Douglas at the end of September!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!

    I've been MIA, but thanks for nominating me :D

    I'll get right on it xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @reeree - My pleasure hun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...