12 July, 2011

Bling with a purpose: Witchery raises money for ovarian cancer research

Here's a quick post to show you this simple set of silver stacking rings I bought from Witchery last week...


I bought them because they're gorgeous in their own right but these rings are also a worthy purchase as $5AUD from these go towards ovarian cancer research. Every year Witchery runs a special campaign to raise funds for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation (OCRF) and have raised in excess of 2 million dollars to date.

To find out more about Witchery's OCRF support campaign click  here.

Until my next post.

Vita :)

4 comments:

  1. @Vintage Makeup - Thanks as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. $5 for silver - wow too cute. Good on them, love the simplicity of the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @me, my best and I - I love minimalist designs too xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...