25 June, 2011

More Nabi polish: Blue Away

I felt like trying another of my Nabi polishes after yesterday's positive experience.

Blue Away is a Persian blue creme polish. As I'd thought, this nail polish was watery and sheer on application.  I applied two coats and you can clearly see my VNL in these pictures.  Another coat would have fixed this problem I think but I just wasn't bothered today...

Full sun - Oops, sorry about the lint on my nails!!


Shade


What do you think?  Is this polish a keeper?

Until my next post.

Vita :)

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm sorry, but I don't think very much of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEPER! :) I love it, but I love navy shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cincly & @Vintage - Yup, I'm still on the fence with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think keeper, just because its primary blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks reeree, I need to try it with 3 coats and see if I can get decent coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a gorgeous blue, and actually like that it is somewhat sheer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ABOP - I guess it's a bit like a jelly finish. I do love the shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...