22 June, 2011

Face of Australia: Flaming Lava + OPI: Black Shatter

Hello

This is a quickie post to share my black + red mani from last weekend.  I'd put my Black Shatter in the Helmer drawer and kind of forgotten about it - you know, out of sight out of mind - but in a random thought wondered how it would look over my fabulous Flaming Lava mani.

Here 'tis (apologies for tip wear and craggy cuticles!).  This was without top coat so you can see the textured effect.  Both photos were taken indoors under lamplight.


I thought this would make a good wintry colour combination.  What do you think?


That's all for now.

Vita :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I only own one shatter polish, and the one time I've tried it, it flaked off completely! I don't think I'm applying it correctly :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like it! This reminds me of a ladybug :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @reeree - Don't know why yours is flaking off. Try topcoat to seal it in.

    @Vintage Makeup - Thank you! I like the ladybug comparison xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...