19 May, 2011

Haul post: MAC eyeshadow & brushes

I bought these bits and pieces from the MAC counter at David Jones a few weeks ago during my pre-birthday spend-fest:





I repurchased Shroom (satin) eyeshadow as it's one of my favourite base shades.  This creamy coloured shadow creates a soft satiny gleam on the lids and compliments any accent colour.  I've admired Sumptious Olive (veluxe pearl) from afar and finally bought a pan for myself.  This metallic olive green looks like antique gold on my skin.

L-R: Shroom, Sumptious Olive

Swatched under lamplight



I also bought some brushes to add to my modest makeup brush collection.

129SH
Travel sized powder/blush brush


239 Eyeshader brush -
 Multipurpose for application all over the lids
or applying accent colour in the eye crease



These will all get lots of love from me.  I've been doing quite a bit of beauty indulging lately so there will be a few more posts like this over the next few weeks. 

That's all for now.

Vita :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice purchase! I use those two brushes everyday, they are great. Especially the 239, picks up colour so well. I have shroom but I haven't tried the olive.. it looks very nice. Veluxe Pearl is my favourite finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyeshadows look great! I use my 239 daily, it's a wonderful brush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sumptious Olive looks gorgeous! I love olive shadows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Leanne - I agree about Veluxe pearl shadows. I love them!

    @The Nail Buff - Thanks. These brushes will be well used :)

    @Vintage Makeup - Yes, I love Sumptious Olive because it's half way between green and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love olive eyeshadow!!!!!the color seems to be great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...