30 March, 2011

An old favourite: Temptress - Delilah

Here's an old, cheap 'n' cheerful nail polish that always gets compliments when I wear it.  It's one of those bottles I grabbed out of the $2 bin at the chemist years ago and I know I'll use to the last drop.  The brand is Temptress.  The shade is called Delilah!

Just look at the gorgeous deep burgundy shimmer.  This is the colour I reach for when I'm on a hot date with the Husband ;) *growls*  It's sexy, it's vampy and lit from within:

Vampy in the shade
Glows in the sun

...and in the flash photo


For me it's all about the colour with this one!

That's all for now.

Vita :)

2 comments:

  1. I think that would make a nice eyeshadow colour, just a thought! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool idea! Like something you'd see on the fashion runway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...