28 March, 2011

NOTD: Essence - Just in Case

Happy Monday :)

Here's this week's work appropriate mani and the third polish from my little Essence collection, called Just in Case.  I know I've been posting a lot of creme polishes but I actually prefer metallics.  I had high hopes for this metallic polish based on my limited experience with the Essence range but unfortunately this was a bit of a fail for me.

Just in Case is a cool bronze shade.  The colour reminds me a little of my oldest OPI shade Kalahari Khaki.  While the colour was a winner for me the formula wasn't.  The polish was thick and gloopy and applied somewhat unevenly.  As a result it took an eternity to dry - even with quick dry top coat AND drip dry drops!  I have some little dents in my manicure to prove it.  It's a shame because I think this is a great colour for the change of season:

Sunlight



 I'll try some thinning drops and see if that fixes the formula problem.

Until my next post.

Vita :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...