07 March, 2011

Foil polish: Skin Food

Here's one of two cute foil polishes I bought from Skin Food a year ago.  Skin Food is a Korean brand and as far as I'm aware it does not retail in Australia*.  I bought my Skin Food polishes from one of their stores in Raffles City, Singapore.

These polish bottles do not seem to have any colour names (in English anyway) so I've decided to simply call this one Yellow Gold Foil.  This product is supposedly specifically for pedicures but I thought it looked a lot cuter on my fingers.  It's a mad riot of foil shimmer!!  This is two coats:

Sun

Shade

Flash
I wish I'd bought their more crazy colours:  Electric blue foil anyone?

*I've actually found a site that provides free shipping to Australia.  See YESSTYLE Australia  here.

Until my next post.

Vita :)

2 comments:

  1. What a unique color, I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vintage :)
    Wait until you see the rose gold foil!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...