08 March, 2011

Bloom nail polish: The Cassette Society 1

Here's my manicure using my first ever nail polish from Australian beauty brand Bloom. 

The Bloom brand launched its nail polish line after founder Natalie Bloom spent a year collecting paint chips, fabric and ribbon swatches and magazine pages as her source of inspiration.  I love it when she writes on the Bloom website, "...nail polish is the chocolate of fashion - that sweet, affordable pick-me-up!"  Oh, how I totally agree with her!  How can a girl possibly feel guilty about that :)

The Cassette Society is the name of an Australian fashion label.  The Cassette Society collaborated with Bloom to create a couple of limited edition shades in 2010.  Cassette Society I is a deep denim blue creme, which leans a little towards teal.  This is a great, slightly edgy weekend colour and definitely a suitable shade for autumn.

Sun

Flash
You can check out Bloom's website here.

That's all for now.

Vita :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the way it looks in the flash photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it really brings out the blueness (if that's a proper word) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...