11 February, 2011

OPI: Pompeii Purple

Hi and Happy Friday!

I'm just glad I survived my first full working week after my summer break.  A very big Whew!  I am exhausted : p

Onto today's nail colour - Pompeii Purple.  This colour is in OPI's Classics line and readily available. I'm not sure when it was released.  I have a feeling it was released in the brights collection originally but I can't confirm that.  I just know that I got my mini bottle as part of a pedi set a few summers ago.

 I'm also not sure why it's called purple.  To my eye it's a hot pink duochrome shimmer with a blue flash throughout.  It's another one of those 'in your face' colours which is a standout pedicure selection.  The finish was very smooth and quite glossy for a shimmer and streak-free.

Sorry for the lack of sunlight pictures.  It was a gloomy day:


Flash

Until the next post.

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...