03 February, 2011

NOTD: Revlon Pink Crystal

Hi again!

I was looking for something pretty to wear today and Revlon Pink Crystal fits the bill perfectly!  This is an icy pink duochrome.  It's best described as a sparkly fairy-floss pink with a greenish-blue flash as the light hits it.  The coverage is fairly translucent and I could have applied a third coat instead of my standard two.

The photos really don't do this polish justice as to how it appears on the nail.  The duochrome effect is most visible in the bottle:



Sun


Shade

Flash

Pink Crystal is another old Revlon of mine.  I remember picking it up for $3AUD at a discount cosmetics store about six years ago when I was holidaying in Queensland.  Apparently it was launched as part of Revlon's Color Illusion - Sparks Collection some time around 2003, now discontinued.  I have a couple more Color Illusions stashed away somewhere that I hope to show you soon.

That's all for now.

Vita :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have recently become obsessed with collecting all the shades from this collection! Thanks for sharing these pics! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ARE gorgeous! I've only got one of these, I hope you do get them all and post them on one of your Saturday swatch parties!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...