01 February, 2011

More hot colour: OPI It's all Greek to me

Hi!

I'm continuing with the hot colour theme on account of the weather.  It was 40C/104F again today - I'm exhausted!  Onto the polish...

Wow, I bought It's all Greek to me way back in 2004!  I think it was the only colour I bought from the Greek Isles collection.  I can't really remember. I know that it's now part of OPI's core range so it's still available if you're interested. This polish is a hot shimmery pink with an almost duocrome effect, changing according to the light. It can look either cool or warm depending on how the light hits. Sometimes it's a blue-pink, sometimes it's an orange-pink.  I really love this colour.  It's a stunner!


Flash
Full sun
That's all for now.

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...