12 February, 2011

Jill Stuart nailpolish: Misty Flash

Hi

I applied this polish last night and I really can't make up my mind about it.  Do I like it?  Don't I like it?  Don't know.

Misty Flash is a sheer lilac polish with silvery glass flecks giving it an icy shimmery finish.  Quite a soft and feminine colour as you'd expect from a Japanese nail polish.  Because it's sheer I applied three coats to get decent coverage.  Even so, I still had VNL as I expected. The dry time on this was quite long.  Even with a quick dry top coat I found I had to be very careful not to knock it as it was soft and prone to dents and smudges.

Here are the pix.  I snapped this in every possible light to try and help me make up my mind about the colour. Sorry about the ragged cuticles - I really need to get some more cuticle oil.



Another bottle shot - so feminine
 
Shade
Sun
Flash
Lamplight
What do you think?

Vita :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...