27 January, 2011

Summer pastels: Revlon Minted

Hi!

Pastel colours are everywhere this summer in clothing and makeup.  One of the pastel nail colours that interested me was mint green, so I bought Revlon Minted as an affordable way to try out the trend.  I've loved Revlon for years and have to confess to owning...(pulls a face and cringes)...a ridiculous number of bottles!!  No, I can't bring myself to cough up the exact number yet but I have been buying and accumulating Revlon colours for twenty years so you can just imagine...

Minted was released last spring and is still readily available.  It's a creme colour that reminds me of mint gelato so it is definitely appropriate for spring/summer.  Enjoy the pix and don't look too harshly on my short nails:
Full sun
Flash

Outdoor shade

That's all for now.

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...