26 January, 2011

Some beautiful Xmas presents: Part 1

First of all, wishing you a happy Australia Day!!! Yes, we had a little barbecue for lunch today...

I thought it would be nice to show off some of the lovely girly gifts I received last Xmas. 



These objects of beauty were all given to me by a very close friend and her lovely daughter.  They'll remain nameless but they know who they are!!  Naturally we need to take a closer look at these.

First up the keyring from Georg Jensen - minimalist, chic, gorgeous!



Now, an extremely clever piece of jewellery.  This piece is a flexible metal rope which can be worn as a bracelet or around the neck.  I've worn it and it makes a great statement piece.



And last but not least the nailpolish.  Full credit to my friend's daughter who selected the shade for me.  She knows my taste!  Apparently, she was so determined to get this she had to trawl through a few stores until she located the elusive bottle.   Here is Revlon Autumn Berry and some swatches:

Gratuitous bottle shot

Flash

Indoor lamp 

Outdoor shade
As you can see this is a lovely plum/brown colour with a subtle gold shimmer shot through it.  I actually wore it as a mani-pedi out to dinner at Taxi in Melbourne earlier this month and it coordinated beautifully with my outfit.

That's it for now!

Vita :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...