24 January, 2011

My first NOTD: OPI La Paz-itively Hot

Hmmm, we're almost two thirds of the way through summer and the weather has only been teasing us.  One good hot day, followed by several wet, humid days.  Nothing too inspiring so I have to create my own summer inspiration.

Anyway I wanted to wear something that screams 'SUMMER' to me so I searched for the truest hot pink I could find.  The winner in my collection is....La Paz-itively Hot!

Direct sun


This is a beautiful glossy hot pink with a hint of irridescent blue shimmer and sunlight really picks it up.  Got lots of compliments from the girls at the office today too so it seems to work under the fluoro lights as well.

I've had this colour forever and only tried it now.  I actually remember ordering it from the TV Shopping Network (TVSN) years ago before David Jones & Petra stocked OPI.  My research tells me that this colour was launched in 2002 as part of OPI's South American collection.

For the sake of comparison here's a pic in the shade:

That's it for today.

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...